Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grapes in a Crystal Bowl Watercolor

Beautiful crystal bowl, plump grapes and morning sunshine.
I love this image. I love painting glass. 
This is my first attempt at painting cut or faceted glass
Wet Canvas has 1,000's of great, free images
in their reference library.
 
It has been a little while since I have made a WIP 
(Work In Progress) video. I thought this would be a
good project to do that with.

I look at these big, fat juicy grapes and think 
about the land that God promised His children...
When they reached the Valley of Eschol, they cut off a
branch with a single cluster of grapes. Two of them
carried it on a pole between them. Numbers 13: 23
Our God is more than enough!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...